KCS Estates Home Snapshots
We focus on several key goals whenever we design and build a new home.
- Location, location and location. Walk to town, superior schools and easy commute access
- Uniqueness. Our homes are stylish and not to be found in Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware catalogues. Not that we don't appreciate their style, we simply feel everyone deserves a home that uniquely fits their personality.
- Seamless floorplans that harmoniously fuse family and adult entertaining lifestyles
- Indoor and outdoor design integration featuring outdoor rooms connected to the kitchen and living areas flowing into beautiful landscaped yards
- First level master bedrooms with a room nearby to serve as a nursery, office or guest room
- Upper level bedrooms designed for kids and guests with a central play/TV room
- Kitchens designed for cooks who enjoy chatting with their family and guests as much as cooking
- Green sustainable building - LEED certified Green homes that usually score well above 100 points. To be considered Green a home must score 50 points
- Quality construction makes the difference. Custom wood cabinetry, upscale appliances and finishes